- The Standard Rental Rate is based on two people per bedroom. $25 per additional persons will apply. Children, 2 years and older, are considered regular occupants.
- Children younger than 2 years old are considered infants and included in the standard rental rate. A limited number of pack & plays or highchairs are available for a small fee.
- Maplewood Resort’s week begins on Saturday.
- Peak season rentals are weekly only (check-in Saturday, check-out following Saturday)
- Non-peak season arrival/departure days are more flexible.
- Daily rentals are subject to a 2-day minimum charge.
- Check in is at 3:00pm.
- Check out by 8:30am, 9:00am non-peak season.
- Advanced approval for early or late arrival/departure is required.
- We pride ourselves in providing extremely clean facilities and this time is required to perform all necessary tasks. An extra fee will be charged if these times are not strictly adhered to.
What Is and Is Not Included
Maplewood Resort provides: WI-FI, bed linens and blankets, bathroom floor mat, kitchen hand towel, coffee filters, and basic cleaning supplies.
NO BATH TOWELS ARE PROVIDED.
All vacation rentals have a complete kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cooking and eating utensils. Outside each rental there is a charcoal grill, grilling utensils, patio/deck furniture, 2 parking spots, and 1 pier space.
- WI-FI – although available, when there are many guests on property it will strain the bandwidth and it will be slow. You’re in the Northwoods, get out and enjoy it!
- Linens and Blankets – mattress and pillow protectors, pillowcases, fitted and flat sheets, blanket, and comforter are included in your total costs.
- Sleeper Linens – pillowcase, fitted and flat sheet are included in your extra person’s fee.
- Starter Items – coffee filters, dish soap, hand soap, toilet tissue, trash bags, and wood for one fire (wood-burning rentals only) are provided. Additional items may be brought from home or purchased at a local store.
- One kitchen hand towel and dish towel are provided.
- One floor mat per bathroom is provided.
- Bath towels are NOT provided, please remember to bring your own.
- All kitchens have full size stove and refrigerator, microwave, dishes, pots, and pans.
- All kitchens have enough dishware, glassware, and utensils for max occupancy.
- One pier space to dock a boat is provided. Additional boats may have to dock further from your cabin or be pulled from the water.
- Charcoal grills, picnic tables, lawn furniture, camp firewood, boat cushions, and life jackets are available for guest use at no additional cost.
- Daily maid service is not provided. A vacuum cleaner, broom, dustpan, all-purpose cleanser, and dish soap are provided for tidying up throughout your stay. Throughout your stay and prior to departure please:
- Place all trash and recycling outside in designated bins.
- Wash, dry, and put away all dishes.
- Empty refrigerator and cabinets of open/leftover food.
- Check outlets, drawers, and closets that you have not left any personal items behind.
Resort and Off-Site Location Rules
- Pets – guest dogs are allowed in pet friendly rentals during non-peak seasons, with prior approval, for a small fee. Sand Lake Executive Home is dog friendly throughout its rental seasons, with prior approval, and a small fee. Dogs must be leashed on walks throughout Maplewood Resort. Owners are responsible to clean up all pet waste. Please do not leave your pets alone in the cabins for extended periods of time. Owners are responsible for any damages and extra cleaning charges caused by their pets.
- Smoking- outside of rental units ONLY. Smoking is prohibited in all lodging, by Wisconsin state law, and a fine of $250 will be charged to your account.
- Fireworks – strictly prohibited! This includes sparklers.
- Beach – No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your our risk. Children of all ages must be supervised by an adult while at the beach. No smoking or glass on the beach please. No boats allowed in the swim area between the two large piers and the swim raft.
- Quiet Hours – from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. At all times, guests shall conduct themselves in a manner that does not create excessive noise or disturb and annoy others.
- Day Visitors – Guests are welcome to have visitors during the week. Please limit day guests to one day during your stay. Visiting guest hours are limited to 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Roads and Parking – Speed limit is 10 miles per hour shall be obeyed on all roads, by all vehicle-types, within the resort. Reminder that overflow and trailer parking is limited.
- Snowmobiles- Speed limit is 10 miles per hour. Please stay on marked trail and DO NOT drive in yards (well heads, septic covers, utility lines, etc. are buried).
Deposits & Cancellations
Weekly Reservations – A $500 deposit is required at the time a reservation is placed. Be certain of your dates and cabin choice when making your reservation. Deposits are valid only for the specified dates and cabin chosen. Deposit amount will be applied to reservation total at check-in. We accept all major credit cards.
Day-by-Day Reservations – A one night’s deposit is required at the time a reservation is placed. Be certain of your dates and cabin choice when making your reservation. Deposits are valid only for the specified dates and cabin chosen. Deposit amount will be applied to reservation total at check-in. We accept all major credit cards.
Incidentals – A valid credit card must be on file upon check-in. In the event damage is done to resort property, vacation rental unit, or change over requires additional cleaning (dirty dishes, undue litter, pet messes etc.) we reserve the right to charge your account accordingly.
CANCELLATIONS – Our cancellation policy is intended to be fair to our guests and protect our cabin owners and managers from loss of revenue. Once a cabin is reserved all other requests for that cabin are refused. Cancellation deadlines are in Maplewood Resort property’s time zone.
Less $100 service fee, reservations cancelled:
- 90 days will be refunded.
- 31-89 days 50% refund.
- 0-30 days no refund.
In the event Maplewood Resort must cancel a reservation, the full deposit amount will be refunded. By placing a reservation and/or occupying the home you are accepting the policies above. The registered party will be held responsible for all in the group.